[BRLTTY] If possible, need replacing hungarian specific braille table files with BRLTTY

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Jan 5 08:39:32 EST 2010

Dear List,

  My name is Attila hammer.
Because I am using Ubuntu Lucid test version, yesterday I opened
bugreport with Launchpad.net, because need replacing the hungarian
specific braille table files with BRLTTY (if this is possible). My
friend (Zsolt Torma) and me do some modifications with hungarian braille
table file (hu.ttb) and some files, but we rename the another files
(punctuation-alternate.tti and numbers.tti with
punctuation-alternate-hu.tti and numbers-hu.tti filename), because we
not want disturb another table files and non hungarian language BRLTTY
users.

The bugreport link is:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/502947

Samuel Thibauld forward me this list.
If not disturb the list, I sending now the modifyed table files w
ith .tar.gz format. Possible replace the original table file and add all
needed files with Brltty actual version?

Thank you and sorry my possible little bad english,

Attila Hammer