[BRLTTY] If possible, need replacing hungarian specific braille table files with BRLTTY

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Jan 5 08:46:28 EST 2010

Hello,

Hammer Attila, le Tue 05 Jan 2010 14:39:32 +0100, a écrit :
> My friend (Zsolt Torma) and me do some modifications with hungarian
> braille table file (hu.ttb) and some files, but we rename the
> another files (punctuation-alternate.tti and numbers.tti with
> punctuation-alternate-hu.tti and numbers-hu.tti filename), because we
> not want disturb another table files and non hungarian language BRLTTY
> users.

You could just use numbers-dot6.tti instead of numbers-dot8.tti.
for the punctuation, you could just put the content of your
punctuation-alternate-hu.tti directly in hu.ttb.  The Unicode
representations need to be updated, but apart from that, unless some
hungarian people on the list disagree, I see no reason to not just
replace my old table with this one.

Thanks,
Samuel