[BRLTTY] Braillex Trio ???

Delaunay Christophe christophe.delaunay at thomson.net
Thu Jan 28 08:15:29 EST 2010

Hi,

Concerning the Braillex Trio, I was told that the braille output should

be supported by brltty but input through the Trio's braille keyboard was

reported not to work.

However, here, I'm using a Braillex EL66S which works like a charm with

brltty 4.1, thanks to Dave who quickly and nicely fixed a few problems.

The EL66S is connected via USB. I don't know anything about bluetooth-

connected Papenmeier braille devices.

Have a nice day. ChD