[BRLTTY] Braillex Trio ???

Sergei V. Fleytin fleytin at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 28 08:33:13 EST 2010

Hello, all.

On Чтв, Янв 28, 2010 at 02:15:29 +0100, Delaunay Christophe wrote:
>    Hi,
>

>    Concerning the Braillex Trio, I was told that the braille output should
>
>    be supported by brltty but input through the Trio’s braille keyboard was
>
>    reported not to work.

That is not corect. I have braillex trio at work and can confirm, that
braille input does work with brltty. Unfortunately, it does not work
with Orca screen reader. I also have the Focus 40 display at home and
 situation is exactly the same. Input works with brltty but not with
 orca.

Another piont about the braillex Trio I should probably mention, that
you won't be able to benefit from the bluetooth connectivity under
linux. Brltty does not support bluetooth connection for this device
yet, as far as I can tell.

Sergei.