[BRLTTY] Braillex Trio ???

Delaunay Christophe christophe.delaunay at thomson.net
Thu Jan 28 08:46:22 EST 2010

Hi Sergei,

You just wrote:

>On Чтв, Янв 28, 2010 at 02:15:29 +0100, Delaunay Christophe wrote:
>>    Concerning the Braillex Trio, I was told that the braille output should
>>    be supported by brltty but input through the Trio’s braille keyboard was
>>    reported not to work.
>
>That is not corect. I have braillex trio at work and can confirm, that
>braille input does work with brltty.

Thanks for correcting me. In fact, I could only rely on what my local
dealer told me about this and it's why I made the mistake. Sorry about
this.

>Unfortunately, it does not work with Orca screen reader.

Ok! This is probably why he preferred to tell me that it "was reported
not to work".

So glad to know it works with brltty although it doesn't yet with orca.

Many thanks. Have a nice day. ChD