[BRLTTY] Problem with BRLTTY 4.2.1 for Windows

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:56:27 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

Yes, I have.
I can not scroll left with the dot2 key and can not scroll with the dot5 key
to the right with Baum Supervariio 40 Braille display.

I have installed Brltty 4.2-1 especially now again because it is much more
comfortable for me to continue using brltty 4.1-2.

Again, thanks much for your trying to help us.

I appreciate it very much.

Moti

Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner