[BRLTTY] Accents on X

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Jul 21 13:10:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

It works perfectly! Great! Now 2 questions:

echo "keycode 247 = ntilde Ntilde" | xmodmap -
1. How can I be sure this setting is saved definitively?
2. How do you know ñ is for ntilde (I mean, what word do I have to specify instead of ntilde for an acute accent i (ì) for instance, and so on? Is there a list?
I don't have in my list xmodmap -pke terms for í ó ú á ì ò (I tried iacute but... no).

Thanks for complements, first elements are very great I think.

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL