[BRLTTY] Eurosign

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Jul 26 19:06:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

> Do you think we should make this change (replace currency symbol with Euro sign
> in fr_FR.ttb) official in brltty's development stream?
I think it's a good idea as in this table (I remember I had worked on it when it was called text.fr-iso01.tbl, and I based myself on a very old ASCII table), Euro sign wasn't included. Default fr_FR.ttb doesn't include euro sign, I think it's a problem. So Euro sign should be added additionally Currency sign.
The model: fr-2007.ttb.
About the sign, I think you should copy/and/paste the line in fr-2007.ttb, as it contains official combinations, whereas mine are specific (because I don't change my braille codes I've learnt a long time ago, because I have my own preferences, because I am... strange? :D ).

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL