[BRLTTY] Maybe O.T.: Need help with braille in Knoppix Adriane

Ollie mallard at ilgerone.net
Tue May 4 06:35:53 EDT 2010

Thanks Jason, but the problem is that very few Italian blind people
use Linux, and the usergroups I've contacted here in Milan have been
very vague about helping with screenreader or braille issues...
In fact, just this attitude made me want to forget about the whole
project, but I'm too stubborn to give up Lol...
Ciao,
Ollie