[BRLTTY] Emailing: debug.log

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:34:13 EDT 2010

Samuel,

I send another debug.log file after I ran the
run-debug.bat file and in text message I pressed the key 5 of my baum
Supervario40 display and this key does not work at all.
I mean, that the text is not scrolling as it is with the same braille
display with brltty version 4.1-2

thanks and hope you may help.
It's much annoying and sure real problem and bug.

Moti
The file is attached here.

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
debug.log

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.