[BRLTTY] Baum display key 5 issue in Brltty 4.2

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu May 20 06:18:51 EDT 2010

Moty Azrad <motiaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Samuel,
>
> I have added now the # sign before the line you've written here but without
> any change.
> Please, try to help.

Everybody is trying to help, but

Some of us don't use Windows, therefore can't help.

Nobody else has reported this problem.

It's likely that nobody else on the list has the same combination of hardware
and software that you do; therefore the problem can't be tested easily by
others.

Consequently, I suggest that you try to  be patient, follow the advice of the
expert contributors to this mailing list, and help them to track down the
problem by participating in the testing and debugging process.