[BRLTTY] Baum display key 5 issue in Brltty 4.2

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:43:02 EDT 2010

Hi Jason,

you're right and therefore I did what Samuel had suggested to do and sent a
debug.log file and it showed the problem.

I'm waiting patiently and ask here, everone who uses Baum SuperVario40
braille display With Windows 7 operating system and NVDA SNAPSHOT VERSION TO
INFORM AND TEST THE PROBLEM THAT KEY FIVE DOES NOT SCROL THE LINE OF THE
bRAILLE.
iT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION THAT IS:
bRLTTY4.1-2.

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Moti

Moti azrad