[BRLTTY] BaumSuper Vario and Humanware Brailliant

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at lyse.net
Wed May 26 11:20:41 EDT 2010

Hi

Anders is right.
I can't comment on Baum etc, but I can confirm that my Papenmeier Braillex
don't work properly with NVDA.
If I use BRLTTY in a cygwin console it works fine.
If I try to read the same console with NVDA's Braille support (which uses
BRLTTY) it's not working.
My Braille display also works perfectly under Linux using BRLTTY.

So I'm quite sure this is a NVDA problem.
Please contact the NVDA developers.