[BRLTTY] BaumSuper Vario and Humanware Brailliant

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:41:43 EDT 2010

No Anders,

It's sure not NVDA PROBLEM.
I'm using NVDA WITH Brltty4.1-2 and it works wonderful but the same NVDA
DOES NOT SURE DOES NOT WORK WITH bRLTTY VERSION 4.2-1.
iT IS THE FACT.
I'VE TESTED IT HERE MANY TIMES WITH MANY VERSIONS OF nvda.

Thanks and it 's very important to clarify it for the developers.

Moti

Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner
motia at 013.net