[BRLTTY] version 4.-1 for Windows and NVDA DOESN'T WORK FINEWITH MY BRAILLE DISPLAY

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu May 27 14:01:38 EDT 2010

Hello,

Moty Azrad, le Tue 18 May 2010 16:58:34 +0300, a écrit :
> and as i wrote my Braille display is connected fine and works fine with all the
> applications and the menus.
> But, in Text, text or a document or of any message, i can not scroll the line
> and can not get all the text reading in braille.

Just to make sure: after you have tried to press the 5 key (without
result), is the display still working fine in all the applications and
menus?  Put another way: does just pressing the 5 key completely break
the functioning of the braille display, or is it simply ignored without
any other side effect?

Samuel