[BRLTTY] version 4.-1 for Windows and NVDA DOESN'T WORKFINEWITH MY BRAILLE DISPLAY

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:33:41 EDT 2010

Hi Samuel,

The last option is the correct.
That means:
it is simply ignored without
any other side effect.

Thank you very much for your effort.

Thanks

Moti
Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner
motia at 013.net
motiaz at gmail.com
azrad_moty at hotmail.com
ISRAEL

From: Samuel Thibault
Date: יום חמישי 27 מאי 2010 21:01
To: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] version 4.-1 for Windows and NVDA DOESN'T WORKFINEWITH
MY BRAILLE DISPLAY

Hello,

Moty Azrad, le Tue 18 May 2010 16:58:34 +0300, a écrit :
> and as i wrote my Braille display is connected fine and works fine with
> all the
> applications and the menus.
> But, in Text, text or a document or of any message, i can not scroll the
> line
> and can not get all the text reading in braille.

Just to make sure: after you have tried to press the 5 key (without
result), is the display still working fine in all the applications and
menus?  Put another way: does just pressing the 5 key completely break
the functioning of the braille display, or is it simply ignored without
any other side effect?

Samuel