[BRLTTY] Absolute basics

Andy Jack cczanj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:55:13 EDT 2010

My thanks to all those who have responded to my earlier message. I have made some progress and can get Orca to output braille to the Braillenote successfully. I still have not figured out how to input braille from the Braillenote (the guy I'm doing this for has a strong preference for using the Perkins Brailler style input rather than a QWERTY keyboard)

I suspect it's nothing to do with brltty but the netbook has suddenly started to ignore the wireless network device. Either that or the hardware itself has gone faulty. I'll investigate that and get back to the braille as soon as I can.

Thanks for the help.
Andy