[BRLTTY] Problem when using spanish contraction table

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:35:38 EDT 2010

Hi all.

I have a Spanish user setup on my mac which works fine with voiceover. I can also use brltty in terminal with screen just as I do with my English setup. However, if I choose the spanish ctb table, where there should be blank spaces I instead have all dots showing; a space would be no dots and I'm getting the reverse: all dots. Can anybody tell me wht's happening here and how to fix it; the proper contractions do appear but it's very hard to read when all the words are surrounded by the whole array of dots.

Cheryl