[BRLTTY] brltty hangs after startup

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Apr 4 04:03:11 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I have recently upgraded my system and since then, I noticed that brltty
stops working a bit after it was started.
Investigating in greater details, I noticed that the process is still
running but seems blocked in the asyncWait function, it's just polling
all the time. I'm pretty convinced it never goes out of this, because
brltty is logging to a file on disk and this file does not grow.
If I kill brltty and restart it manually everything works fine.
I thought it could be a daemon that causes brltty to stop working when
it starts, so I tried stopping and restarting a few of them to see
whether brltty would hang, but couldn't notice any problem.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks much,
Sébastien.