[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4.3dev, key-table and doubled letters

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Wed Apr 13 14:43:24 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm experiencing problems when typing while a key table is active.
When I type, most of the time letters are doubled, quite frequently:
   This iis a text example wwritten quite fast, I hope iit illustrates,
   how many letters aare ddoubled.
I've compiled the latest version of BRLTTY (svn) and activated the
laptop key table.
I'm running a machine with a dual-core CPU which is 99 % of the time idle and
I've tried to alter the process priority via "sudo renice `pgrep brltty`",
but it kept "doubling".
Is there anything else I could provide to help fixing this bug?

Thanks in advance!
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu