[BRLTTY] Setting Up BRLTTY

Christopher Emery cpe.list at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:52:43 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I write you as I like setup BRLTTY on Ubuntu (32bit) 10.10 / 11.04  I
using Braillenote (Apex) through USB once I get working with that then
I try Bluetooth.  I try setup while doing clean install and it won't
show braille for me.

Any help woulld be great, I am not strong know how of linux stuff but
if have walk through instructions of exacly what do then I can follow
them fine.  I would like for Braille be one as soon as possible.  Can
that happen at grub time ?  I not think so but not sure.

God Bless,
Christopher & Ensign <-- Dog Guide