[BRLTTY] brltty 4.3

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 25 23:38:14 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2011/04/25 at 15:39 +0200]

>There is still the problem I've mentioned with BRLTTY producing doubled letters
>when a key table is activated.

I can think of only two possible causes. One, which you seem to be sure isn't
the case, is that brltty is running at too low a priority on a busy system. The
other is that some operation within whichever braille driver you're using is
slow. Which driver are you using, and which type of braille display do you
have?

>Currently, I'm forced to work with just the braille display, but I have to
>scroll a lot over the screen and therefore an activated key table would be
>nice.

I don't understand exactly what you're describing here. How does a key table
help you navigate around the screen?