[BRLTTY] More about problem with brltty in lynx with google

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:42:11 EDT 2011

If I switch consoles and then come back, the cursor shows where it should be and I can move down several links before I appear to freeze, though apparently the keyboard and computer aren't actually freezing. Then if I switch consoles and come back, my cursor will be in place again. For insance, if I arrow down ten links even though I can't tell I'm moving with brltty, when I switch consoles and then come back i'm on the link I was arrowing to and then I can move down several links again before I can't tell i'm moving any more. And then I can repeat the process. This is now happening on both the computers on which I installed arch linux as it did in debian unstable but not when I reinstalled in debian stable, One one arch install I'm using the latest svn revission while on the other i'm using arch's version which is 4.2. Again, this happens in lynx the cat but not links the chain.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart