[BRLTTY] Hims Braille Sense Qwerty key bindings

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Apr 30 02:21:25 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Mattia Scattolin on 2011/04/29 at 14:11 +0200]

>how can I define key bindings for braille sense qwerty edition?
>
>I'm using it with a serial usb adapter but all key bindings must be
>redefined.
>For example I can't open the preferences menu.
>
>Just display scrollng and cursor routing keys works fine.

I suspect some further development would be necessary to make it work. The main
reason for this is that we never had access to a qwerty Braille Sense in order
to add support for it. Are you able to build brltty from its source repository,
and, if so, would you be willing to collect some logs and to do some testing
for me?