[BRLTTY] More about problem with brltty in lynx with google

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:38:44 EDT 2011

Also, if I hit the "o" in lynx using the computer keyboard, either it will be in options when I switch consoles and come back or it may actually go to options without my even switching and allow me to arrow down about five lines before I again seem frozen. But if I hit "o" using keyboard emulationm while in lynx, the "o" does nothing in that console but when I switch to another console, the "o" is there.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart