[BRLTTY] Hims Braille Sense qwerty

Mattia Scattolin mattia.scattolin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 05:18:13 EST 2011

it dowsn't work at all!

I'm using usb connection.

I compiled last source (svn) of brltty and I run it in debug mode (see
attached file).

First time with -b auto and second time with -b hm

no answer on mthe braille display

this evening I'll test it using a serial connection instead of usb.

thank you for any help

Mattia

--
** Please consider the environment before printing this email! **