[BRLTTY] Alva BC640 question

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 13:13:14 EDT 2011

It appears to be working fine but I can't tell for sure using run-brltty
as for some reason it doesn't seem to find the key tables and some of the
key combinations like the one for going to the top of the scree dont' work
(which I use fairly often).  Basically the thumb keys work but the
smartpad keys are not resonding.  Haven't checked the etouch keys as I
don't really use those very often.  THe braille keyboard appears to be
working relatively well.

Tom