[BRLTTY] Wild and woolly

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Oct 3 14:46:39 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2011/10/03 at 14:19 -0400]

>It has a keyboard selection but Dvorak isn't one of them.

I wonder if the keyboard layout may be specified in a file on the device's
system drive. If so, it may be possible to create a dvorak table. Of course,
even if the table is created, it may be that the menu still won't know about
it. Something to maybe look into, though.

>Here it is with most of the current values:

Thankis. I'll keep it for reference.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.