[BRLTTY] Wild and woolly

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 14:19:57 EDT 2011

It has a keyboard selection but Dvorak isn't one of them.

Being a bear of very little brain I didn't realize I can look at the
menu while the device isn't connected to the computer and copy the
menu list by hand. Here it is with most of the current values:

Battery:  94%, not charging
Notes
Date/Time: <whatever>
Bluetooth status: disconnected