[BRLTTY] The bluetooth service seems to be running

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 14:52:07 EDT 2011

According to ps -e there are two instances of bluetoothd-serv, tasks
6463 and 6464. That should mean it's running. Ubuntu calls this
release "longterm support" and I update it most days, but the
bluetooth obviously has never been tested.

I did disable the gdm service because I use the console only and Orca
wasn't working well enough for me to mess around with (probably my
understanding was incomplete). Last time I tried turning gdm on to do
an upgrade it didn't wok; don't remember any details.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll