[BRLTTY] The bluetooth service seems to be running

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 19:32:20 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 05:37:52PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2011, Dave Mielke wrote:
>
> > Here's where you may have a bit of a problem. Unfortunately, there's no command
> > line interface (that I'm aware of) for pairing a Bluetooth device. It has to be
> > done within the graphical environment.
>
> you should be able to do that with bluez-simple-agent (installed in
> /usr/bin on Ubuntu).  This is a Python script talking to the bluez
> daemon over dbus.

I did:

apt-get install bluez-simple-agent

and got a return code of 100: Package not found.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll