[BRLTTY] Regarding my problem with brltty and vcp.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Fri Oct 7 03:28:02 EDT 2011

Hi!
When i sent the debug file last night i didnt think of that the log file
contained swedish.
So i try again but i will be more specific.
I have had the luck creating a virtual com port for my braillex els 40.
I got some advice from papenmeier on editing some inf files  and
installing some ftdi drivers.
The virtual com port is working with window eyes and its own driver for
the papenmeier brailledisplay.
But i can not get brltty to work on the same port.
In the log file i get an error message:
Creating File error 5 access denied.
Can not open serial device com2 or something similar.
So now i am wondering which file is the debug.log refering to?
And what i can do about it?
I have windows 7 64 bit with all administrative rights for me and for
all the apps i am running.
So if you can, please help me with this.
/A