[BRLTTY] Need help remapping display

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Tue Oct 25 19:14:03 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 06:51:29PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by S. Massy on 2011/10/25 at 18:05 -0400]
>
> >I seem to be making progress, but only slowly. Brltty now loads the
> >right files without complaining. As a first test line, I have:
> >bind RoutingKey.38+RoutingKey.39 FWINRT
>
> That's what I get for trusting my memory again. Numbering actually starts from
> 1, so you should be using 39 and 40. You should still be able to test it,
> though, by pressing the two keys to the left of the rightmost one.
Excellent! It now works, thanks.

While I'm on the line: Is there a specific way in which commands are
mapped when two definitions concur? E.G, if I keep
"RoutingKey+!RoutingKey COPYCHARS" as a statement, would both FWINRT and
COPYCHARS be executed? Is there some kind of precedence of execution
going on here I should be aware of?

Many thanks again.

Cheers,
S.M.