[BRLTTY] Need help remapping display

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Oct 25 18:51:29 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by S. Massy on 2011/10/25 at 18:05 -0400]

>I seem to be making progress, but only slowly. Brltty now loads the
>right files without complaining. As a first test line, I have:
>bind RoutingKey.38+RoutingKey.39 FWINRT

That's what I get for trusting my memory again. Numbering actually starts from
1, so you should be using 39 and 40. You should still be able to test it,
though, by pressing the two keys to the left of the rightmost one.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.