[BRLTTY] INKA switches

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 26 00:21:14 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2011/10/26 at 14:50 +1100]

>The top left switch turns sensors on/off, both vertical and horizontal.

Did we do it for all switches that left is off and right is on?

>The bottom left switch is supposed to scale the vertical sensors for screens
>that have more than 25 lines.

It seems that there are actually 27 sensors.

Could you please test the latest development code to see if this switch now
works in both positions?

>Switch 3 (top right) controls the protocol feature whereby a full cell is
>displayed adjacent to the corresponding horizontal sensor.

Akk eight dots?

>Switch 4 determines whether braille keyboard mode or qwerty keyboard mode is
>in effect. In braille keyboard mode, the keyboard table is internal to the
>device, as I recall.

Is that an add-on or do you have a keyboard for yours? If you have one, I'm
assuming it's working correctly in both modes.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.