[BRLTTY] KeySoft 9.2 For a Fee

Sabahattin Gucukoglu mail at sabahattin-gucukoglu.com
Thu Oct 27 02:27:36 EDT 2011

Now, I'm fairly sure everybody here doesn't need to be told why I'm simmering just a bit at the non-release of KeySoft 9.2.  As a BT owner the most important change - the correct implementation of the braille terminal on QT units - is no longer applicable to me; however, I think it's a bit much that this fix comes at a charge that is unavoidable for QT users who have upgraded (or downgraded) to KeySoft 9.1 from 9.0 and not chosen to do as I have, move over to the BT.

Other features of the release seem vaguely promising, but I can do without.  I'd appreciate comment from QT users who are better off because of this release, but just now I don't have the SMA count necessary to upgrade my BT.

Cheers,
Sabahattin