[BRLTTY] My startup problems not resolved.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Tue Dec 25 10:55:17 EST 2012

Hello!
Isn't there anyone running ubuntu on this list?
Or at least debian.
I don't know why and how to make brltty start automatically when running ubuntu.
I have gone through the init.d/brltty file but that's hebrew to me.
Though some lines are clear to me.
DEAMON?/sbin/brltty
I've changed that and it seems to do something with my braille display.
It seems to start when changing to /bin/brltty.
However It seems that brltty can't find the display due to usb-probing.
I have no knowledge about hardware nor am i a programmer.
I just want to get this to work.
Maybe you don't have patiens with me but please say that so i know that and can do research anywhere else then.
This is really a pain so i really want all help i can get.
If there's something i should include in any messages i will do that.
Thanks in advance.
/A