[BRLTTY] Screen, emacs and cursor routing

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sun Jan 8 16:11:26 EST 2012

Hi

Most of the time, I ssh to a Linux server, either from Windows or from
Linux. From there, I connects to a screen session with 'screen -xx'.
BRLTTY's cursor routing doesn't work all the time within Emacs.
Sometimes the cursor moves a few characters, and then stops. It seems to
work more reliable if I first press the end key to go to the end of
line, and then press a CR key. Going the other way, from left to a
character further to the right, does break, at least many times. Do
anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks and regards,

Lars