[BRLTTY] I think pasting from the keypad is busted

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jan 30 23:37:18 EST 2012

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2012/01/30 at 23:21 -0500]

>But what if I can't move the cursor? I can always move the display around but
>the cursor may be fixed. Would it be too much of an incompatible change to
>have the Cut-Begin and Cut-Append refer to the left margin of the display and
>the Cut-Line and Cut-Rect refer to the right edge? Paste, of course, would
>paste at the cursor position and if there's too much on either end of the text
>the user can edit it after pasting.

I suppose a preference could be added for that.

Really, though, we should figure out why you can't cut via the controls on the
display. How are you trying to do it, and what does (or doesn't) happen?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html