[BRLTTY] [SPAM] Need a little help

Chris chrys87 at web.de
Tue Jul 3 23:00:18 EDT 2012

Thanks for you fast answer.

>That'd probably be the line saying that brltty has been started.
yes it is :).

PREFMENU is a brltty command. The way you get into brltty's preferences
menu is
> by pressing the right key combination on your braille device. Exactly
which
> combination this is depends on which type of braille device you have.
If you
> tell us which type of braille device you have then we'll be able to
tell you
i have no braille device here. its my laptop. i mostly use just speech,
so my braille device is on my pc in my parents apartment.
Orca reads to me in X ;). but i wanna configure the ttys to speak to
me :).