[BRLTTY] Alva BC640 perkins input

Nicholas Dechman ndechman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 15:23:59 EDT 2012

>This is an important piece of information. I believe it probably has to do with
your BrlAPI application not ignoring the keyboard key ranges so that they'll
pass through to brltty and be handled as expected. Can you confirm that
keyboard resonse comes back when you release BrlAPI control.
---

I reread this again today, and I understand what you are saying now.

If it were the case that my application is not allowing key events to pass through, wouldn't I have the same problem with my Focus40 and my BrailleNote?  The only device I am having trouble with is the Alva.

-Nick