[BRLTTY] SAY functions added to laptop key table.

Eric Scheibler email at eric-scheibler.de
Sun Jun 3 08:01:51 EDT 2012

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 02.06.2012, 18:02 -0400:
>The SAY functions have been added to the laptop key table. Itr's the same
>pseudo-keypad idea, in conjunction with CapsLock+ShiftLeft.
This works great, thanks.

Some annotations for your new laptop key table: I changed the following
things:
1.
from assign kpAsterisk Nine
to: assign kpAsterisk Seven
cause I can reach the 7 much easier with my index finger than the 9 with
the ring finger.
2.
from: assign kpZero Space
to: assign kpZero ControlLeft
is nearer by the tab key.

And I still think that SPEAK_PREV_LINe and SPEAK_NEXT_LINE also should skip
same text lines if the option in the settings menu is checked (like lnup
and lndn). Currently it's not possible to skip a large number of blank
lines with the speak commands.

At the moment I'am not sure if I will use the tab or capslock key for the
speak functions. I must test both options a bit longer.

Regards
Eric