[BRLTTY] 4.4

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 6 17:51:09 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2012/06/06 at 23:08 +0200]

>German Translations: In the Submenu speech, some start with "sprich" others with
>"Sprich", all should start with a capitalized "s".

I don't know if Mario will read this in time. If you give me a list of the
German phrases which need updating, I'll look for them.

>The time/date message is sometimes too short to read. I'm not sure, it seems to
->happend when I quickly release the keys after pressing.

I'm unable to reproduce this. I've tried with both the kaypad and the laptop
key tables. For keypad, I hold KPMinus and tap KP1. For laptop, I hold CapsLock
and tap T. Can you give me more information?

>Since you have now bound the speech navigation function to the "virtual" keypad
>(with tab, nice idea), could you rebind ShiftRight+ArrowUp/ArrowDown to
>LNUP/LNDN?

I can, but I'd like to know if there's agreement on this.

Eric: Since the current bindings were your suggestion, what do you think?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html