[BRLTTY] Ninepoint Cebra.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 1 17:52:26 EST 2012

[quoted lines by Thomas Fauvel on 2012/03/01 at 23:01 +0100]

>Ok, thank you, I will try as soon as my braille display will be delivered
>by the stockist Ninepoint.

There may be some initial start-up pains as they may use a different model
identifier byte and most certainly use different USB vendour and product ids.
Those are just little things, though, which can be addressed quite quickly and
easily as long as you don't mind building your own brltty from the development
code.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html