[BRLTTY] Getting Alva BC680 to work...

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Mar 2 22:23:27 EST 2012

[quoted lines by Tami Kinney on 2012/03/02 at 18:24 -0800]

>Since this is a loaner display, do you happen to know of a way to
>downgrade the firmware without making the change permanent?

A firmware change isn't permanent, but it's persistent. In other words, you can
always downgrade or upgreade, but, aftger you do, it stays that way until the
next upgrade or downgrade.

>I could ask the company who owns it, I suppose.

My personal philosophy is that I'd never make a change like that without the
owner's permission.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html