[BRLTTY] Perkins input on BrailleNote

Nicholas Dechman ndechman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 19:22:32 EDT 2012

Never mind, I figured it out by reading archives of this mailing list!

The solution, in case anyone else has the same problem, is to place the device in input mode using SPACE-4-5.

This differs from the HumanWare documentation, which says to type SPACE-2-4 to get into input mode.

Thanks again, Dave (since you wrote the response that helped me, back in Oct 2010)

-Nick