[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in GRUB2

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 22 14:57:04 EDT 2012

Do you already have a #define which we can use to detect that we're building
within the grub environment?

What should we include to pick up the definition for grub_millisleep(), and do
any other headers need to be included before it?

Does grub_millisleep() take exactly one parameter (the number of milliseconds
to delay for)?

Have you had to make any changes to our prologue.h?

The most important thing we currently use input monitoring for is to wait for
input to become available on a file descriptor. Does grub have a way to do
that?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html