[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Thu May 3 15:41:02 EDT 2012

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 03.05.2012,  7:49 -0400:
>>BRLTTY also says now always "space" here. Does BRLTTY have localisation support
>>and if yes, how can I activate it, is this done during build time?
>
>It does, but this is probably a new word which our fearless translators haven't
>done yet. Also, I'm not sure what your language is. We only have translations
>for German and French so far.
German is fine.
Could you alter the translation of "space" to "leer" instead of "leerschlag"?
Leerschlag is the key being pressed, but BRLTTY does also say leerschlag on
empty lines.

>To install the localization files, you additionally need to do make
>install-messages.
Worked great.

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: