[BRLTTY] Submenus.

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Tue May 8 10:02:45 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I just built 6399 and am testing it with the run-brltty script. The up
and down keys on the display go from one submenu to another, but the
panning keys do the same thing. There's no way to open a submenu. This
is using an Alva BC640 display.

So I don't think I'll install this one because the preferences menu is
non-functional at this point.

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll