[BRLTTY] Unknown ID

Joakim Nordell joakim.nordell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:29:35 EST 2012

Hello all.

I have made some steps forward setting up brltty 4.4. on a Ubuntu 10.04.
I am using a Papenmeier Braillex EL80C and I am afraid it is not supported.
I have setup a log file to my home directory and can read the folowing
entry in it:
2012-11-26 at 15:16:49.353 Unknown Papenmeier ID: 97
I have asked the reseller, and they state this Braille device should
normaly work with the older papenmeier protocol if needed.
Is there anything I can try to make it up and running?
I guess it is possible to add this ID somewhere, but maybe there are a
lot more to do?

Regards
Joakim